Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Happy Early Halloween

The Recidivist
    One word..................

Alcohol

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

My cousin is sitting next to me, we did about 6 songs so far but we had to stop cause the neighboors called the cops and ****. We did a lil trick or treating and got about a nag of candy, lots considering it was only 6 houses. My hair looks all cool, I got gold, green, red and pink glitter glue in it. And right now Im sitting next to my cousin, hes on my other Linux box talking on aim while we listen to Danzig. Pretty good day.

Nightfalls girl, I saw your pic, you can come over whenever you want.

Well I worked for 6 hours today, then I went into town and was gonna go to some haunted houses, but there was like a 3 hour line at both of them. So I went to eat at Coltons, and am back home now doing more homework
    =

Thanks to everyone that was in this thread with me. Halloween rocked and I stayed up all night watching horror movies. My CD should be done soon, We didnt get started on it as early as I wanted. We only had an hour to do it because we didnt start till like quarter to 8 PM and we got 6 songs done. Then the cops got called on us. Lol, in one song you can actually hear me ****ign around when we did a remix of sweet home alabama and Im like oh **** dude cops! lolol. It was fun. Then we grabbed some **** and left quickly.

Thanks again to everyone.

Dead Man Walking
    somebody earlier mentioned the movie nosferatu........I saw that this week with a full orcherstra providing the soundtrack...... absolutley freaking awsome. oh btw HAPPY HALLOWEEN a day late to gore and all you other feinds ghouls goblins and nerds