Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Early Halloween

Me, well, I'm gonna go to school to start. Then I will go to my sisters house and set up her internet for her. Then I'm gonna go jam with my band. Yeah... we are gonna crank it up soooo loud the whole block is gonna hear our music writing skills! Mmmm, we gonna play so loud the kids will literally run away shaking! :P Yeah. Then eat lots of candy. (Should be lots since kids won't be able to get near the house without going deaf) and party like crazy rock band ppl. Hmmm, I may just rent another 2x12 extention and make me a 4x12 mini-stack just to get things a little louder... yeah... mmmmmmusic.... loud music.... mmmm.... lol. We will probably record some stuff too, since we like having demo tapes on hand, as they come in handy. (Get it, in 'hand', 'handy' oh I 'crack' myself up, and no, I'm not on 'crack', get it? LOL, k, I will stop) We jammed last year too, though with little amps, until we all upgraded. So yeah, I'm gonna be playin me guitar and go deaf.
    Alcohol & calculus don't mix. Never drink & derive.

Gore,

I reciprocate you sentiments sir.........happy halloween

If you had reminded me earlier I would have sent you some "marzipan"

The connection between that and the Remington large pistol primers, you would have to figure for yourself

Have a nice one mate!

BTW I showed a big boss the "Bastard Sysadmin" series...........last compendium that you did

he said: "when can you get the guy to start?"

I replied "I think that he already has sir"

He did not even mention money.......good people are hard to find, even today

Have a nice one all,

Cheers

Originally posted here by :-\
    LOL.. nice list.. but some of those movies are more comical than scary.. The Mummy? Haha..
    My guess is gore was talking aobut the origional mummy and not the more recent action commady, am I correct on this gore?

Gore:your taste in horror is prety good, if you can find it you may like the "Humna Gunniapig" serries, no real plot but some very impresive special effect. In fact the effects in it convinced a lot of people that they where watching a snuff flim when they saw it, not for the faint of heart. Also you need to check out the origional Nosfuratu, and the origional seventh seal, both great classics, (as long as you don't let the fact that they are slient bother you).
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

I love silent movies somettimes. The ones you named I like alot. Nihil did you say your boss wanted to hire me? lol. Anyway, seems liek everyone will be having a good Halloween so far. Thanks to everyone for the good wishes.

Banned
    hmm i will be on the computer or sleeping or b in an exam or be at school!!

we dont celerbrate halloween hear in Australia...
    Duno why tho, every one seems to be wonting to be american... Just look at how thay dress and the diolog thay are using!

Nightfalls_Girl

The only thing Halloween is good for is the candy, bottom line! Give me all your candy or die!

Halloween is more than Candy! Halloween is about respecting the dead, watching horror movies, and having the time of your life!

Nightfalls girl, whats wrong with being American? I'm not like most obviously, but why hate me too?

Banned
    it wanst an attack on you or America, i was just saying that we are Australia and we do not have the same traditions as America does, YET lot of Australians try to be Americans!!
    Last year i remember kids were running up our street bashing on doors for candy.
    and it is just not our tradition... its all just about candy now, as every one hear keeps saying, not respecting the dead as you say.
    Its just become one big commercial money maker.

Nightfalls_Girl

Halloween is more than Candy!
    You're right, stealing candy also.

Well, alot of people celebrate Halloween and know NOTHING about it. Halloween is a mix of 3 holidays. I mean yea I enjoy getting dressed up, but I also know what it came from. For the record, Halloween is NOT evil, it is in fact partially a Christian Holiday. Please read my profile on here for further info. also, anyone that has any Halloween history web pages, and some cool pages showing pumpkins and stuuf, you are MORE than welcome to post them here.