Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tutorials help

Tutorials help

I have seen in the tutorials section, numerous tutorials without a topic of computer security. My question is, am I able to write a tutorial with a topic of maybe safety or survival?

Mind you, your safety is much more important in the outside world.
    Trickk-en-os-sis: A worm or more less a snake that eats inside of meat, nonetheless the mind.

Why not.. there's a guide to girls and other useless **** on this site.. I think everyone would get a kick out of it... but I think it'd be better to be in GCC or some other forum..
    [pong][shadow]Why won\'t anyone give me greenies???[/shadow] [/pong]

"other useless **** on this site.. I think everyone would get a kick out of it..."

Useless? Bad choice of words. Someone's hard work is put onto paper, consider as gold.
    This tutorial if allowed, will not be attended for a laugh....

Can I ask someone else to answer with more less intelligent answer?
    Trickk-en-os-sis: A worm or more less a snake that eats inside of meat, nonetheless the mind.

LOL.. that should rack up some nice greenies for you.. and BTW.. former big dog here so my word choice is right..

heh what i think he was trying to say is that if the tut is completly non-computer related it would prolly be better in GCC - as you will have noticed it now displays under your name how many tuts you have written so some may view it as you simply trying to increase your tut count - but i dont see any reason why you can't post one in GCC at all

v_Ln

Why not.. there's a guide to girls and other useless **** on this site.. I think everyone would get a kick out of it... but I think it'd be better to be in GCC or some other forum..
    heh what i think he was trying to say is that if the tut is completly non-computer related it would prolly be better in GCC - as you will have noticed it now displays under your name how many tuts you have written so some may view it as you simply trying to increase your tut count - but i dont see any reason why you can't post one in GCC at all
    In my point of view, I see a difference in information to answer my question.

:-\ If you choice of words where right, why would you criticize someone's hard work? "here's a guide to girls and other useless **** on this site.." May I ask why you would say such thing?

valhallen: Having stats under my name, is not required. I figured having the knowledge of the outside world would be a change in topic but, may be most important.

Thankyou both for an answer.

:-\ If you choice of words where right, why would you criticize someone's hard work? "here's a guide to girls and other useless **** on this site.." May I ask why you would say such thing?
    Someone here is too uptight.. I like the useless posts here.... and 'useless ****' was meant as non-computer related... so pull that stick out of that hole and write your "Survival For Idiots" tutorial..

I may seem uptight but, am not. So if you ever think so, don't.

When you wrote "Why not.. there's a guide to girls and other useless **** on this site.." You may have meant "and 'useless ****' was meant as non-computer related..." but, note, I'm new here, and feather do not know of members posting "Useless/Off topic" posts. Therefore lighten up would you?

Go to GCC.. what's there? Or how about Tech Humor.. bet there is a lot of serious hardcore Microsoft security discussions in there, ehh? And for lightening up, I'm already as light as a ballon..

Thankyou both for an answer.
    Honesty would you quit trying to flame.... I got my answer 4 posts ago.

Flame.. this is far from flaming nature boy...
    Next post over. Nature boy?

Well heck my name is Trichinosis, I feed on any knowledge I may find. Grow up.....
    Still I ask myself; why do I bother?