Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Britney Virus

Old Fart
    Ahhh...reading this thread just makes me appreciate the benefits of using MailWasher. It gets rid of my spam and lets me look at all of my email while it's STILL ON THE SERVER...I can see who it's from, if it has an attachment, preview it and get rid of it before I even launch my email application. It (when used with a good AV program) is as close to an invisible condom for your email as you'll ever get.

www.mailwasher.net

Try it...you'll thank me later!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Originally posted here by allenb1963
    Ahhh...reading this thread just makes me appreciate the benefits of using MailWasher. It gets rid of my spam and lets me look at all of my email while it's STILL ON THE SERVER...I can see who it's from, if it has an attachment, preview it and get rid of it before I even launch my email application. It (when used with a good AV program) is as close to an invisible condom for your email as you'll ever get.

www.mailwasher.net

Or you could just not use outlook (and express), I personally use pegasus, which I don't think is affected by all the m$ exploits.

I use PINE, Mutt, Kmail and Ximians mail client usually

Thumbs up He's Right

Originally posted here by allenb1963

www.mailwasher.net

Thank you Al, I did try this program. I read another thread that you mentioned this in. It is a very good program and I have been reccomending this to all of my dial-up customers.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?