View Poll Results: Will Bush get re-elected?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, indeed.

14 43.75%
  • No, not at all.

12 37.50%
  • Who gives a ****?

2 6.25%
  • I eat paste.

4 12.50%

Thread: Do you hate biased polls?

Do you hate biased polls?

Just trying to make a point here. Please do not post biased polls. Allow all members to express thier opinions and provide appropriate resonses to enable them to.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

A certain individual aside... they polls are pretty much ok. I don't give him the satisfaction of voting for his particular bias.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Shriek - I was thinking of starting a poll that was somewhat less generous. So good on you for starting this. Comments like "Do you agree with me, or are you a complete idiot" are not discussion starters, they are bigoted statements. I try not to grace them any longer with arguments or debate, as that is obviously not what the proponent is after.

What really worries me is that some such misguided individuals actually believe that these sorts of polls and discussions support their narrow minded beliefs. It is not so much that these sorts of polls irritate me, as that I cannot really see the point.

i have to have content with u as u have left no other choice
    on the contrary if u kno som1 who lovs biased polls & i ll ************
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]

the bisaed polls don't bother me as much as the pivet message spam sent by the same person
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Originally posted here by bballad
    the bisaed polls don't bother me as much as the pivet message spam sent by the same person
    I agree with BBallad on that!
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Biased polls are fun, but if you want to be taken seriously you have to establish ethos, especially with your polls.

I'm sorry, I'm American

As a patriotic american, I have the right to post biased polls. If you have any questions about that, get rid of them. to bad.

bballad

take this you communist liberal

Well that answered that question....lol
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

woho the blue line is winning
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?