Thread: If MS,Linux,Apple were to personally ask you ??

If MS,Linux,Apple were to personally ask you ??

If Linux,Microsoft, Apple or any other company which designs and builds OS's were to ask you.. What would you like us to improve, incorporate or remove from our OS to make our product a safer and more reliable product? What would you suggest ??
    It's just a question that has been on my mind and I thought that it might just be something very interesting to talk about. Feel free to post your great ideas ...
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

I think gore posted something along the lines of his OS and how it would be etc... and people had suggestions there aswell.. so you might want to check it out...
    /\\

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...198#post677198

check this out. OpiOS would be awesome.

Personally I would want something that I programmed, that would be neat. The only thing that would suck is having to program a complete program everytime I wanted some new software.

DeafLamb

Deaflamb you'd be saved if you'd just build some programs that would ensure already-existent software works on your architecture. Emulators, if you want
    /\\