Well I just have a question.. Well a couple of years ago I was searching for a serial number on the net for the WinZip program. Since I wanted to be able to use all of its features and I hated the annoying message of having to register it for evertime that I used it. After having searched for a lot of hours. I found a site in which I downloaded a text file which contained a Registration Name and Registration Number for the WinZip program. Well at that time I was 13 years old and couldn't purchase the program. Some of you are gonna say that's a lame excuse .. I tried the name and number to see if it would work. It did work .. I found it kinda weird that this name and number that I have even works for the newest version of WinZip... I do use the newest version and have purchased it. But I do keep the name and number stored, encrypted and saved on my hard drive and have never given it out to anyone ...
I was wondering if anyone would like to comment on this .. To those of you that might think that I am lying well I am not ... My theory is that one of the programmers or ex-programmers hard-coded this info into the programming so that later on he could share this info with his friends so that they could use the program for free ... what do you guys think ???