This guy is ****ing crazy...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This guy is ****ing crazy...

Angry This guy is ****ing crazy...

This guy is truly insane

I've been having a stupid problem w/ the guy named "Nihil"... you know ...Nihil right??? He seems to be accusing me of working for a foreign government of some kind. Or he believes that I am a spy. I have no idea because who know what is inside of his insane head.
    To provide proof that the man is delusional, check out this thread, where he accused me for the first time about being "something I am not"...

look #1

My latest post was about crypto and government

look #2

He negged me saying, "be who you ARE or go away" for it.

After that I contacted a certain admin who told me to call him on it if it happens again.

Just in case, I PM’ed him saying:

etruscan wrote on 10-26-2003 11:31 PM:
    for a while you accused me of working for a foreign government or being a spy or something of sorts... i really don't know because only you know what you have in your crazy head. Although i replied to you before that i live in New York you just negged me saying, "be who you really are " ... you don't know anything about me. i want you to know that i contacted a particular admin of AO about this matter. Although this particular admin cannot remove your neg, I’ve been referred to another one who can. Stop bothering me w/ your crazy ideas. i haven't decided yet if i will make a post about this in public. If you don't wanna look like an idiot you better stop. i think that your past job got to your head and now you are ****ing paranoid loser. Leave me the **** alone and get a life.

He replied:

"I shall say this once, and once only.
    And do remember that you are a Chinese person living as a guest of the United States Government..............unless you have an American passport (which would be even more fun, why?...that is for me to know and you to find out)

hehe?.............get a life yourself, you are neither etruscan nor latvian...where I come from the only things that hide in woodwork are cockroaches? Are you that stupid?....either be who you are or be nobody (anonymous) to try to be something else insults other people's intelligence?...of course you will get negative reactions to that???

I wish you well............seriously "

What would be “more fun “ nihil! This is exactly why the AP system is so flawed. Because ppl can abuse the **** out of it. This guy is saying that I'm Chinese. HUH????
    i\'m the guy who bitched out a girl about writting poems in General Chat... Now everyone thinks I hate women and that I\'m gay ... live and learn ... hehe
    Share on Google+

This guy is saying that I'm Chinese. HUH????
    well to be fair you did say in your post about win2k and network sharing
    1. I'm in New York City ... just because i picked Latvia on the form doesn't mean i'm accually from there... (Originally I'm from China ....BOO...)
    so I can see where the chinese thing comes from. Secondly some of your posts show that you do have some idea what you're talking about... other posts are a little less...erudite shall we say. So whilst I can understand there's a certain amount of confusion going around... I'm not too sure where Nihil gets the idea you are a subversive, spy or whatever - but then I haven't gone through all your posts to check this.

So... Nihil... care to open up a dialogue???

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
    Share on Google+

I said "I'm chinese .... BOO" as in "BOO-BOO are you scared of me yet..." i figure he must dislike the "commies" ... (sarcasm ppl anyone heard of it)

he says i'm "runnin computer services organisation with OUR knowledge"...HUH???

he worked in "counterintelligence" or so he says .... yeah that's just about right ... "COUNTERINTELLIGENCE"
    i\'m the guy who bitched out a girl about writting poems in General Chat... Now everyone thinks I hate women and that I\'m gay ... live and learn ... hehe
    Share on Google+

Banned
    WTF when did this become a goddamn Daycare.

You guys need to find a way to deal with your problemds yourselves instead of bringing it in front of the Community. It should only come in front of us, as a last resort.

Damn most of us are grown or real close to being, so act like it.

You need to learn to deal with your problems. In other ways then bitching about it.

Oh and that neg you just got did come from me. So complain about that if you want.

Oh and don't bitch about negs.

Ok first let's calm down will yall. Please.

I haven't called you any names.
    Now second, I could care less if you told an Admin. Why not try to talk to a member.

And if you did tell an admin why tell us?

It does nothing.

Oh and as for ****ing me. No Thanks.
    Share on Google+

**** you whiz kid ... there no other way. i have contacted an admin as i said who avised to call him on his bull **** in PUBLIC.. i won't let psychos abuse me either..
    Share on Google+

etruscan... whizkid does have a valid point.... we are all supposed to be reasonably intelligent mature individuals round here.... you don't need to resort to the language just yet... just cool it for now and wait until we hear from Nihil - ok?
    Share on Google+

there's no to call me immature ...

how should a person react when they are confronted by sensless & crazy accusations... and he is negging me AGAIN, for what??? for defending myself against idiocy... this is why some not everyone, but some ppl get banned before they can contribure anything valuable to AO. but maybe you don't want any contributions from my "secret organization"
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by Zonewalker
    we are all supposed to be reasonably intelligent mature individuals round here....
    Hate to burst your bubble. . . but a good majority of the members here are rather young. . . and are not that "mature".
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill
    Share on Google+

Hate to burst your bubble. . . but a good majority of the members here are rather young. . . and are not that "mature".
    heh yes I know Rogue - thats why I put the terminology in the suggestive form rather than the definite...... I'm trying to stop being cynical, guess it ain't working very well

Etruscan - the rest of this post is for you....

I'd suggest you read my previous post carefully - I did not at any point call you immature, if you can find where it says I think that of you, I'll be happy to change it.

How should a person react when confronted with such accusations - calmly, rationally and with sophistication.

As for the negs.. unless you received more... I think you should read Whizkids first post again - should answer that question.

Finally your tone suggests that you are a little pissed off - understandable but like I said earlier - chill for now, believe it or not I'm actually on your side.

Z
    Share on Google+

Who cares , go cry to your mommy etruscan instead of wasting time with some person a million miles away. This is the internet. All you are doing is showing how easy it is to get your goat. (LMAO with/at Nihil)
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots
    Share on Google+