question

Thread: question

question

i am new to security i wanna kno how to hack were do i start?

Banned
    /me stops himself from saying anything mean

Ok dude just go to www.Hackers.com
    or www.hackerslab.org

those are sites that will help you.

There are plenty other ones.
    Do a google search for Hacking Games.

Though I will let you know that is not AO's bag.

No flames please

Put your penis on a cutting board, get an axe, and start hacking away at it.. that should get you on the road toward being l33t.
    [pong][shadow]Why won\'t anyone give me greenies???[/shadow] [/pong]

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by whizkid2300
    /me stops himself from saying anything mean
    Originally posted here by whizkid2300
    No flames please
    Whizkid, you are being ever so restrained,even tempered, good mannered and nice
    Well Done

Put your penis on a cutting board, get an axe, and start hacking away at it.. that should get you on the road toward being l33t.

lol, so THATS why i'm still not l337

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Banned
    Kid the best way to learn how to hack is to keep reading all the information you can get your hands on about computer security and networking. There are also many turtorials out there.
    try Astalavista.com and Hackinthebox.com both contain useful information. The most important part is being yourself and making your own programs and scripts so you dont become another script kiddy. Well all that said. The only way to learn is to try and find out what happens.

/adds Take a paper clip, straighten it, and then stick inside the plug on the wall. Its shocking how fast you can learn.
    \"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.\" (Sign hanging in Einstein\'s office at Princeton)

my sugguestion would be to start with learning as much as you can about how the hardware works inside your comp....this will lead you to programing most likely....which will most likely lead you to security one day....
    chown -r us ./bases