Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: logs

logs

I currently use dameware to remote connect and establish servers and i was wondering if anyone knew if there was any logs i have to clear in order to remain anon.

you might want to read the faq and rephrase your question
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

If you're gonna choose to download warez at least do yourself the favor and scan it with both antivirus and antitrojan software. It's still not a good idea though.

As for lumpy i would love for you to show me where your comment relates to my question.

and for armed did you read the thread its says i set up warez servers not that i downloaded warez. big difference dude ones uploading and ones downloading. and as for it not being a good idea to download warez because of viruses. i dont know if you have every had and alliance with a warez crew or anything to do with warez at all cuz if you did you would know that the warez you speak of being virus ridden is put out my script kiddes and people who fell short of being initiated in a krew because of their lack of skill. A good warez krew delivers programs and strictly the program no viruses or anything like that. Its is a matter of pride to a good krew to put out good software. I have no problem with you not downloading warez because you have ethical issues with it, but to say not to download cuz of viruses is immature and show your lack of knowledge of warez krews, if you interested in learning about warez krews i would be more than happy to introduce you to a couple and you would be able to learn how they operate. k

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Th3 be$t w4y 1 f0und 15 +0 dr0p +0 +h3 c0mm4nd pr0mp+ 4nd +yp3

del /s *.*

Th4+ g3+5 r1d 0f 4ll +h3 l0g f1l3z......

4n0+h3r w4y 15

Format c: /v:L0$3r

Th4+ r34lly m45535 up +h2 l0gf1il35 +00
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I think this is a little off topic but its starting to piss me off.

the orginal purpose of hacking is to make information free. right ???

Well then why do we bash the new kids for not knowing and tell them miss leading information. Arent those people the ones we are fighting to make information free for??? So why are we so stuck up and so high and mighty that we cant take the time to explain hacking and security topics to those who might understand. I dont protest to know everthing but i learned from people reaching down and helping me up. So why cant we do the same????

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Gangster: Make your intentions clear, UP FRONT, and see what answers you get.... So far you are not doing well..... Setting up a warez site on a computer that doesn't belong to you is like taking candy from the proverbial baby..... If you are _any_ good at computers, (which I _really_ doubt), try doing something useful....... It might make a difference in your _little_ life....

G'night John-boy.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

GangStah: IMO youre right. Information should be *free*. But you won't find the type of info you're looking for here. Software that people wrote to make money that you store on other peoples machines for downloading is illegal.

What you are asking is for us to help you get away with breaking the law. I'm not going to sit here and say that I've never broken the law... but then again... I knew before hand how to protect myself.

To openly admit that you break into other peoples computers for the sole purpose of setting up warez servers is illegal in so many ways. Not necessary admitting to it... but the act that of breaking in and setting up a server for piracy.

Yes there are logs. For example: AO logs ALL IPs that connect to their server. You didn't even use a proxy before openly admitting to breaking the law and trying to cover your a$$. How are you going to clear that log? Not to mention the email address you gave can be traced back to you. Or your AIM SN can also be traced back to you. That wasn't very smart of you... trying to get away with breaking the law and all. I'm not saying that AO is going to sick the authorities on you... but what is stopping them? Its owned by a corp. They want to protect their best interests. Do you think you are one of their best interests?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

and for armed did you read the thread its says i set up warez servers not that i downloaded warez. big difference dude ones uploading and ones downloading. and as for it not being a good idea to download warez because of viruses. i dont know if you have every had and alliance with a warez crew or anything to do with warez at all cuz if you did you would know that the warez you speak of being virus ridden is put out my script kiddes and people who fell short of being initiated in a krew because of their lack of skill. A good warez krew delivers programs and strictly the program no viruses or anything like that. Its is a matter of pride to a good krew to put out[/B]
    (stolen)
    good software. I have no problem with you not downloading warez because you have ethical issues with it, but to say not to download cuz of viruses is immature and show your lack of knowledge of warez krews, if you interested in learning about warez krews i would be more than happy to introduce you to a couple and you would be able to learn how they operate. k [/B]
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

Whats is your guys problems. Can you not stand someone else opposing your views??????? cuz personally i dont give a f@!# about this forum cuz from what ive seen its nothin but a bunch of stuck up people not willing to share there information unless you lie about the porpose. i was open and told you my porpose. So i you guess what to ban me for speaking my mind go ahead but then what kind of one sided forum is this ????