Free E-mail

Thread: Free E-mail

BIOS Bomber

Free E-mail

I found some E-mail providers online and i thought hmmmmmm, lets get people away from hotmail and show them there are more options. So here you go, web sites with lists of free email and so on:

Happy hunting
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

500 (and a free bbs)
    and an old one
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

this isnt a free email service, but a free email forwarding service. Just thought it should be shared, they have some funny stuff there. Just sign up and itll direct everything to your email adress. enjoy
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

Datapimp you can get some good pimped out accounts, I once signed up for a couple hundred of those As far as free email is concerned, the best I've found staying clear of M$/MSN/Hotmail is honestly Yahoo. Most space, options, free virus scanner for files (not that I don't do my own scanning), options, get the point.

(on a side note, most of the online comp. security forums have a place where you can create your own email, like Star**** [I never looked to see if AO has this]

1,050 <-- my fave supports encryption

They are free options on both of these sites
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work

Very true prodikal I would have to say that hushmail is the best.. It also has it's own Messenger program which uses really good encryption. The only problem is that to be able to talk to anyone with it they also have to have a hushmail account and the program installed on their computer as well.
    You can either get a free account which is good enough. Or you can pay for one.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam