75 Post!!!

Thread: 75 Post!!!

75 Post!!!

YAY I'm A Human Now!!!

On a side note, I just wanted to say that the hex screws on hard drives really really piss me off. I was trying to open up a harddrive to get the plates out. I tried all my hex wrenches and I finally had to hammer the thing open. But it was all worth it because now I have a spiffy little bell!
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

Banned
    Oh give the guy his moment.

I just don't want to see no damn. I got 100 posts

I don't really care about when people do it. I usually let it go. I think that the guy and most people should be happy that they make it that far. Alot of people get banned by then ****, look at the recently banned list.

I will say congratulations. But it isn't that big. Now when you hit 400, and 500 yeah I want to see your thread about that. I think those are big steps.

**** I have a long ass post for my 500th post.

GreekGoddess
    I hit 1000 yesterday...no special post for me this time...I really had nothing to say.

Banned
    Woohoo 75 big ones On a side note: Why do so many people post
    in threads that shouldn't be posted????? I made a thread when i got 100, what's
    wrong with that????? Nitpicking at everything seems to be a hobby of some here,
    it's in GCC if you don't like the thread el_half don't post in it eh! Oh and congrats
    GG on your 1000.

I made a thread when i got 100, what's
    wrong with that?????
    I will tell you.

Most people that come here, come here to help eachother out. Many of us have busy lifes and dont want to spend time reading useless threads like this one.

I cant count the hours that have gone in to reading threads just like this.
    Spend time here for six months and count together all the time it takes from clicking the link of a thread to realize its just crap, add that together...

Stop posting useless threads. Stick to the topic of the forum for gods sake.
    .sig - There never was a .sig?
    I own a Schneider EuroPC with MS-Dos 3.3 and it works.

Banned
    Stop posting useless threads. Stick to the topic of the forum for gods sake
    This IS General Chit Chat Sir, or didn't you look?????
    Sorry for making you read through all my crappy posts,not

Sorry guys' it was 2:00 A.M. last night and I had 74 post and I needed one more to become a Jr. Member instead of a newbie. Plus I did post something besides just saying its my 75th post. And Viggie, do yourself a favor read which forum you are in, read the subject header, and then decide if you should waste your valuable time posting.

Finally, next time I will post this under the subject heading "I got 75 posts which I am very happy about. Please Don't read this if you feel like flaming me for being slightly happy."

Sorry won't happen again until I get 500, then I will dedicate it to whizkid's avatar!
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

Banned
    Hey don't appologize, you posted in GCC, if people feel the need to cry
    over others posts in this forum, they should get a life and get over it.
    I mean the 10 seconds that it took to read your post really interupted
    my surfing session, not.

Lansing_Banda> I think the screws on most hard drives aren't hex heads, they're torx heads. The really really tiny ones you can never find in hardware stores or computer repair kits. I sometimes take harddrives apart and turn them into cool desk fans. I use those little precision screwdrivers with the flat ends, you know the ones you find in eyeglass and instrument repair kits? Use those. They always work for me.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!