Thread: Barcoding humans ... Using chips to track your every movement

Barcoding humans ... Using chips to track your every movement

I totally disagree with this. Since I see many different reasons for people who are gonna try to abuse it.. Especially the GOVERNMENT..

RFID Chips. What are they?

More Importantly, What Can They Do?

Microchip pet identification technically known as radio frequency identification (RFID) is available to pet owners nationwide.

The concept seems simple. A microchip encased in a biomedical-grade glass and imprinted with a unique, unalterable alpha-numeric code. Over 34 billion individual code numbers are available.

Once implanted, the chip is virtually impossible to remove. Even surgical removal using advanced radiograph techniques is extremely difficult. This is because fibrous tissue adheres to grooves in the glass surrounding the chip to prevent migration of the chip.Since the chip operates with low-frequency radio waves and does not contain a battery, it remains passive with no parts to wear out.

Tracking of the microchips does occur. Hughes Missiles Systems Company uses microchips to track aircraft and vehicles. Commonly referred to as Global Positioning Systems (GPS).

But what about tracking people? While the GPS can track aircraft, there is a system of satellites in orbit right now that can track microchips injected into humans. Dr. Carl Sanders, an engineer for 32 years and the designer of the Intelligence Manned Interface (IMI) biochip for use in humans, told the "Monetary Economic Review" that "There are new satellites going up (such as the) 66 satellites that Motorola is putting up in conjunction with the Russians. These are low-orbiting satellites." He explains that certain microchips can be picked up by satellite. "We used this with military personnel in the Iraq war where they were actually tracked using this particular type of device."

"The concept of tracking children with microchips is already generating interest." The Associated Press reports that Dr. Daniel Man, a plastic surgeon in Miami, Florida could locate lost children or find Alzheimer's victims with this technology. The device would emit a signal that could be monitored through a cellular system and possibly by satellite.

But is the microchip actually ready to be injected in large numbers of people? The technology behind today's microchip is "fairly uncomplicated" and with a little refinement could be used in a variety of human applications. Sematech in Austin, Texas developed a computer chip in 1993 that is only .35 microns wide (roughly 1/200th the size of a human hair).

Dr. Carl Sanders is especially concerned about Big Brother's exploitation of the microchip. Sanders is an electronics engineer, inventor, author and consulant with extensive background in designing surveillance equipment for the CIA, FBI and the Customs Department in Atlanta. Although he worked on designing the microchip years ago, he is now concerned that it will be misused. On a tape he produced to explain his views on the microchip, Sanders says "Thirty-two years of my life was spent in the design engineering with a PhD in engineering, and electronic-designing microchips in the bio-med field. Working on the microchip, we had no idea about it ever being an identification chip."

Sanders feels that "this chip may eventually be used for life-long identification, possibly against people's will." The government may have the legal right and authority to do this through the Immigration Control Act of 1986. This act gives the president the authority to implement whatever type of identification is necessary to control the population. Sanders fears that a SmartCard, invisible tattoo, or electronic microchip under the skin may be used to enforce immigration laws. Currently there are several pending measures before Congress calling for a social security card for immigrant identification with a photo, fingerprint digitization, or bar code.

In other news, there is a supercompter in Brussels handling worldwide bank clearings for the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications is nicknamed, "The Beast."

Read the following articles below to learn more ..

http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/m.../barcoding.htm
    http://abcnews.go.com/sections/scite...ant020225.html
    http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...2709-8176r.htm
    www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,56464,00.html
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

lol, just great. As usually, something with good intentions is turned into something negative. Take E=mc^2 for example, an equation showing nuclear power is possible, and then someone says, "ohh! lets make a big bomb using this!" Now we have simple technology that can be used to find some poor childs lost puppy is now turned into a small GPS locator for governments to track its citizens and such. The only good thing I can see coming out of this for humans is for criminals who are on probation. It may work nicer than a little thing on their ankle which can be cut off, now if its implanted in their body, they can't take it off and run and hide. I dunno, its a double edged blade like most ideas. Which side are you on?

lol, hell, lets just paint an "Intel Inside" thingy on the back of our necks and get it over with! Just my two Canadian cents. :P

Dave
    Alcohol & calculus don't mix. Never drink & derive.

To tell you all the turth, I'm against having some damn chip implanted under my skin.
    I can see that there might be some good things, but I don't want to be tracked, I don't want people to know where I've been. Its something I like to call "privacy"
    =

I suppose this is the same (alleged Dr.) Carl Sanders referenced:

http://www.eaec.org/expose/carls1.htm
    http://www.eaec.org/expose/carls2.htm

and

http://truerevival.com/sanders.html

who is not, and never has been, an engineer or even remotely involved in microchip design.

and:

In other news, there is a supercompter in Brussels handling worldwide bank clearings for the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications is nicknamed, "The Beast."
    You have got to be kidding. That is an urban legend of the first degree. What turnip truck did you fall off of last week?

/me Getting tired of the crap from Agent_Steal.

Yes I accidentently forgot to delete his name, Sorry about that, The last line about a computer being called the beast I didn't believe that I forgot to delete it off the article. The only part that I intended people to read was about the chip and it's uses that's all.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

talk about chips being implanted is not new. its being done. its been in the news, been discussed here on AO. there was a line up of people volentering to have them implanted. Nothing is beening done to stop it. the masses are saying they want to have this by their inaction.

Agent_Steal your reasons against this are all valid but to me the most important reason is that i dont want ANYBODY watching where i go or what i do. if somebody wants to know they can ask me. if i feel like telling them i will. once your being watched your no longer free.

when somebody finds ways to hack this system i pray they keep it secret.

i forgot to mention that a chip (the exact mfg can be found by searching the forums) about the size of a grain of rice which is emplanted under the skin has been approved for use by the FDA.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”