Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atention All New Users And Existing Ones

Smile Atention All New Users And Existing Ones

Hi,
    It has come to my atention that lately there has been alot of newbies , asking about exploits, how yo hack. . . and things like that. That makes me think that the new users aren't reading the site FAQ and because of that they don't know the real meaning of AntiOnline.

I when to www.dictionary.com and typed Anti

n. pl. an·tis

A person who is opposed to something, such as a group, policy, proposal, or practice.

I also search for Online

#

1. Under the control of a central computer, as in a manufacturing process or an experiment.
    2. Connected to a computer or computer network.
    3. Accessible via a computer or computer network: an online database.

If you read this and get put it thogether what would it mean if you join this 2 meanings
    Opposed to; against.

A person who is opposed to something, Connected to a computer or computer network.

I think that some of the newbies not all of them have that idea of Antionline that it is a hacking site.

i don't know who is the person that i should PM or email to recommend that they should put a sticky thread . Or at the begining of the Active In AntiOnline's Forums the FAQ or make a test of the Faq after and before the are able to post in the site.

Just a simple comment.

And to all of the Newbies good luck and Welcome to AO.

Have a nice day to all of the other members.

so what for v know the meaning of antionline dats y v r here

"I think that some of the newbies not all of them have that idea of Antionline that it is a hacking site"
    i aint think so do you webmaster .Antionline isnt a site ver u can get hacking information and tools.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    i aint think so do you webmaster .Antionline isnt a site ver u can get hacking information and tools.
    HUH??

What is this supposed to mean or convey?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Try going to dictionary.com and looking up "incoherent" (or better yet, put in your word, 'alot', and tell me how that works out for you) I don't understand why some people are 'anti-hacking', especially in the purest sense of the word hacking. You can't protect your machine, your network, if you don't understand how others are trying to get in. While antionline isn't a full fledge 1337 hacking site, it should promote reasonable distribution of information that leans that way --

Star****ers|Inc

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Playing devil's advocate here..

..it should promote reasonable distribution of information that leans that way --
    Why should it? Doesn't Full Disclosure do that? And what is "hacking"? From some of the visitors from India, apparently that means breaking into systems is ok. Is that what "hacking" is to be defined as?

Personally, hacking to me is pure curiosity and the will to discover, with or without someone's help. It isn't, IMHO, breaking into someone else's system unless they have invited me to do so.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

rofl..I'm not getting into a 3 hour long discussion over what hacking is when I've posted many times before what it is...and the modern day definition has contorted was its original definition is, and what it will always remain to me. And if in India it isn't against the law to *hack*, then tough ****..nothing you can do about it cept protect what is yours as best you can. Would take someone from the US to try to impose their laws on the rest of the world, wouldn't it ;o) Yeah...try suing the users of Kazaa...that should do it, 3 million people online, 1/2 of which you can't touch because they're outside your territory

And why should antionline promote that? Hmm...I'm answered this in my original post?

Star****ers|Inc

Ok first Star****ers|Inc MMs isn't in the USA she is in Canada. Might want to take a look at that flag again. Next how the hell did this turn into another Hacking debate.

Oh well.

Tejas I am not going to type the rest of that.

You might want to check the Arhcives before you make that statement.

Now What hacking is or isn't I believer there are way to many damn threads saying what it is or isn't.

Though I will agree with Star****ers on one thing the US is really known for trying to impose it's laws on other Countries.

another dictionary.com link for ya

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=wtf

v_Ln

Hehehe...well my *flag* says I'm in France too...mais on sait bien q'j'y'suis pas

As long as we're on URLs & dictionary.com, my favorite for this thread would be:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=wgaf

Star****ers|Inc

let's face some facts here.. when JP made this place he put in special metatags and whatnot to attract people here.. he intentionally wanted to have AO show up at the top of the google list when someone searched on hacking.. plus he put in all the archived downloads..

so what do you expect ? of course we'll have kiddies and wanna be "crackers" in here. The intent was to get them in here and then change their views.. I'll bet more than 80 percent of the folks here came in here orginally to see what this "hacking site" was all about because of the methods JP employed.. and the search results we got through google.