AVG problem?

Thread: AVG problem?

AVG problem?

Hi, I use the AVG free addition, but when I go to remove a virus it refuses to put it in the virus vault. I ended up having to delete it myself. Anyone else ever had this problem with AVG free?

Also, beware, there is a virus named moloch in the PC Access Control section in freeware. CompuSec PC Security Suite is the file that contains it.

All this time I thought webattack was a trusted site. Good thing I scanned the files anyway.

Banned
    Frame I have had that happen with AV for Xp

**** I have that happen often with Norton.

I really am going to find the guys from Norton and staple there nuts to a table.

I really am going to find the guys from Norton and staple there nuts to a table.
    That just might do the trick!

___

I have used AVG for almost two years and I have never had this problem, strange.

I really am going to find the guys from Norton and staple there nuts to a table
    Talk about pain.

I'm sure that if you did that, they would give you free lifetime access to their products, and youd be the first to know about viruses and worms.
    =

"Also, beware, there is a virus named moloch in the PC Access Control section in freeware. CompuSec PC Security Suite is the file that contains it."

Have you contacted web attack about it ? What do they have to say? Being that it is in "PC Access Control" it could have turned up as a false positive for malware??? Interesting nonetheless
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Have you contacted web attack about it ? What do they have to say?
    Yeah, I sent them a feedback form with my email address attached. No reply just yet.

Not to unuseual for a av to quorenten insted of deleting a file, just means they haven't figured out a way to clean the file automagicly yet so they lock it away where it can't spread and let the user decide if its ok to remove the file.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?