Okay, I got a hard drive from surplus and I was going to format it and install slackware, but when I was booting up the com to see if the drive actually worked, it began loading something. First it went through the bios and booted into DOS. Then A program immediatly came up called AXxess. It prompted me for a password while at the bottom it tried to scan for 7 differant network connections (they all failed becuase the com isn't connected to the network).

Anyways, the point of my post: Does anyone know what this is? Here is some information taken from the splash screen:

AXxess 99-120

99120-9166040

GYYR, Inc.

I googled for a while and found a company called GYYR that specializes in ID software/hardware; things like card scanners, face recognition, actual building security. But I am not sure if these two are the same.

I will eventually plug the drive into my system and scan it to see if I can find any password logs so I can actually enter the system (right now I can't get past the password prompt). Any help or advice will be welcomed.

BTW inclosed is a screen shot of the interface: