Thread: Halloween

Post Halloween

I know this doesnt relate to security in anyway but that is why this is the general chit chat room

Now I know there are a lot of creative minds out there and I need some semi urgent help with a Halloween costume.

Background info:

2 years ago I went as a condom with blue balls (I took trash bags cut a hole in the top took a dryer roll taped it to the end as the ridge of the condom and put 2 blue balloons on my shoes)

Last year I went as a really big mamogram machine.

Now I want to follow in these same steps and come up with a really good costume cause I know everyone is expecting something hilarious and along some form of a sexual conotation.

So my question out to everyone is: What is the best costume you guys have seen like this or what is something that you can think of that would be just outright hilarious for me to go as.
    --Spy
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

how about a "one light stand"? Great pickup lines could come out of it.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

You could go as a vagina with herpes. Make it out of plastic or something and shape it like a clam, then take those lil red clown nose balls and put em all over. I havnt seen anyone do it but it just popped nito my head.

Banned
    you couls all ways go as a used tampon!!

just wear all white attach a peace of thick string to your crutch that has been doubbled and tyed at the end.
    and eather get tomato sauce pouring it over your head on to the white clothing or paine (anything red)
    Just a dirty thought!

Nightfalls_Girl

I have recently been given 2 more ideas from a couple of buddies I thought I would throw into the mix to see if you guys thought they would be good or had ideas on how I could make it

French Tickler
    Sweedish Penis Pump

I thought the penis pump might be kinda funny
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Banned
    no matter what you go as we would like pictures of the previous halloween costumes. along with this years costume..