I know Ive talked to quite a few of you here that use Demarc's PureSecure like I do, and it has been my favorite IDS .

Anyways I just went to the site today and it looks like there making big changes and big improvements.
I guess they are following the Gartner IDS Report and have moved the IDS to a complete IDS/IPS system called Sentarus.They also aquired Silicon Defense but that probably help with there new product Sentarus, actually I thnk Silicon Defense used to market Sentarus. The whole site has been redone too( demarc.com ).

I guess this is a hardware solution though so those of us that had been using PureSecure 1.6 Personal will not be able to actually get Sentarus. But they do have quite a few screens shot and some online demo movies and I have to say from what I can tell its looking pretty damn good.

Id still like to be able to 'testdrive' it myself though. If anyone here has used it(hmm it might have just been released though) please let me know what you think, its not like I have the cash to buy a hardware solution but Im still interested.