Thread: feeling compititive: read this

Talking feeling compititive: read this

* A competition was recently held to find out the most embarrassing moments in people's lives. The following are the final three place getters:
    Third Place
    It was the day before my eighteenth birthday. I was living at home, but my parents had gone out for the evening, so I invited my girlfriend over for a romantic night alone. As we
    lay in bed after making love, we heard the telephone ringing downstairs. I suggested to my girlfriend that I give her a piggy-back ride to the phone. Since we didn't want to miss the call, we didn't have time to get dressed. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, the lights suddenly came on and a whole crowd of people yelled "SURPRISE!". My entire family, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins and all of my friends were standing there ! My girlfriend and I were frozen to the spot in a state of shock and embarrassmen! t for what seemed like an eternity. Since then, no-one in my family has planned a surprise party again.

> > > Second Place
    While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release some pent-up energy and started to run amuck. I was finally able to grab hold of her after receiving looks of disgust and annoyance from other patrons. I told her that if she didn't start behaving herself right now,she would be punished. To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice just as threatening, "If you don't let me go right now, I will tell ma
    that I saw you kissing Daddy's pee-pee(d***) last night!". The silence was deafening after this enlightening exchange. Even the tellers stopped what they were doing ! I mustered last of my dignity and walked out of the bank with my daughter in tow. The last thing that I heard as the door closed behind me were the screams of laughter.

> > > And the Winner Is.....
    This one actually happened at Harvard University in October last year. In a biology class, the professor was discussing the high glucose levels found in semen. A young female
    (freshman), raised her hand and asked, "If I understand what you are saying, there is a
    lot of glucose in male semen, as in sugar?" "That's correct." responded the professor, going on to add much statistical data. Raising her hand again, the sweet young thing added , "Then why doesn't it taste sweet?". After a stunned silence, the whole class
    burst out laughing, the poor girl turned bright red and as she realized exactly what she
    had inadvertently said (or rather implied), she picked up her books without a word and walked out of the class, and never returned.However, as she was going out of the door, the professor's reply was a classic. Totally straight-faced, he answered her question, "It
    doesn't taste sweet because the taste-buds for sweetness are on the tip of your tongue and not in the back of your throat!
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]

Hmmm not bad not bad at all..
    I liked the first one, i bet that woulda been pretty funny, i know that i woulda cracked up laughing..
    Anyhow cheers

AO French Antique News Whore
    I realy like the professor answer!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Banned
    Thats a classic moment, Ive seen people say some pretty stupid and downright embarrising things in college.

Elite Hacker
    Awesome post. Those were hilarious. I think the first one should be most embarrassing followed by the last one, then the second one. Actually, I don't know they are all pretty embarassing. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder how many offers of a date the college girl got after that. 500% increase??
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

What in the world was that girl thinking when she asked that ?? But I gotta say those were funny. Gave me quite a good laugh.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam