Web programming (php)

Thread: Web programming (php)

Web programming (php)

hi,

i have tried programmed php.. however i dont know how to make the back button do not display the information the displays earlier on.. and i have seen some web email using php, but they don show the session id in the url.. then how they check the identity?
    BlAcKiE
    GearBlitz

I can't do much for your first questions, as I'm having a hard time understanding it, but as for the second one, PHP propagates sessions three ways, by Cookies, by a GET/POST or by embedding the session id in the url. If your not seeing the session id in the url, then its being done with Cookies or a POST. To get a much better grasp on this, check out this link at phpfreaks.com for a good tutorial on sessions in PHP.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Originally posted here by Syini666
    I can't do much for your first questions, as I'm having a hard time understanding it, but as for the second one, PHP propagates sessions three ways, by Cookies, by a GET/POST or by embedding the session id in the url. If your not seeing the session id in the url, then its being done with Cookies or a POST. To get a much better grasp on this, check out this link at phpfreaks.com for a good tutorial on sessions in PHP.
    what i am saying in the first question is that sometimes u surf a site.. and when u wanna go back to the previous page by clicking the back button in the browser.. it did not show anything and instread is says that the page have expire.. that is what i wanna do.. a very good example is the hushmail.com..
    BlAcKiE
    GearBlitz