Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microsoft gets help in patent case

Begging for APs... someone's got a few ****ing holes in their head.. and yes, Hitler was Nazi, got a problem with it?
    [pong][shadow]Why won\'t anyone give me greenies???[/shadow] [/pong]

you see Abtronic this guy has an ill-eagle name. the only way he can be assigned points is by constructing a string to hack this system which would then make whoever did this subject to being banned. this is also bullcrap and the administration should do something about it
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Negging a guy who makes a good post about MS security and its play in court is a good article but while some **** head asks everyone what's better, Windows or Linux, gets a ton of greenies.. its total BS..

And yes, Tedob1 is right, the '\' makes APs harder for me.. there is reasoning on that.. but 70 posts and your on 6 green dots.. no foul play there, ehh?

Elite Hacker
    Although I agree with you all on the main page only having security related stuff, I don't think that this thread required that much of a negging. I'm sure it wasn't meant to be that way, but people probably saw a chance to balance out their ap's. In the future I hope that only one or two people will neg someone for this type of thing just to push them in the right direction. This is a pretty good step toward the main page being what it should be(Total Security). I think if we keep this up we can make it happen. Just remember that there are always going to be new people in this forum and maybe if someone is totally new they should just get a reply to please post nonsecurity-related stuff in the GCC forum. It would be really nice if there could be a sticky on the main page that says PLEASE POST ALL NONSECURITY-RELATED THINGS IN GCC. That would greatly reduce the off topic posts to probably only the trouble makers.
    Just my 2 ¢

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by :-\
    Begging for APs... someone's got a few ****ing holes in their head.. and yes, Hitler was Nazi, got a problem with it?
    And that someone is evidently you.....

Why won't anyone give me greenies
    We don't GIVE greenies to anyone...people earn them...get a clue. BTW...AP's don't really mean ****....unless you're a lamer who needs to get a life.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=250259

For the other dickwad who thinks he's all mocho..

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by :-\
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=250259

For the other dickwad who thinks he's all mocho..
    It's MACHO....learn to spell and learn to play by the rules.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

i used to think i respected your stand against anti-points but now i see your just an A-hole. if you want to be "outside" AO's system you should be outside of AO
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Big loss... respect from you meant nothing.. you're just another hoe who kissed enough ass to get there.. this is a stand.... stand against this crap... use that brain..

I'm glad someone used thier brain and kept the man alive..

Banned
    *Thread closed*