Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linux Internet Help

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I believe RH9.1 is/will be Fedora: http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/ . Alternatively, you can download (purchase?) 9.0.93 beta online (codenamed: Severn). This is probably what he is using. Interesting that RH failed to include Severn in that history list. IMHO, they haven't updated it because it's still in testing phase.

Alternatively, it could be a typo on his part.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

That is what I was assuming too, but they renumbered it when they went to Fedora, never went to 9.1

By the way, it looks like they read your post MsMittens, they now include Severn in they list.

I still believe his problems may have been casused by the two nics and the USB connection and they way it was set up during install. Can't know unless we have more to go on.
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

come across that prob myself if ya are using standard firewall program instead of lokkit set the firewall to medium and you should be able to surf. with lokkit you can set it to hi.