Open Proxy Lists

Thread: Open Proxy Lists

Open Proxy Lists

How do I know if my public proxy is safe? Its in the US and its fast to boot. I recently read a proxy article review and it said some free proxy lists are fun by people with bad intenet, sniffing paswwords and etc. Does anyone have anonymizer? If so what does it do. I dont want to subscribe to anything, but I hear they have proxy servers that are private.
    A+ Certified

Elite Hacker
    Always nice to see Texans on this board. I guess the answer to your question is that you don't know if a proxy is safe. For all you know the person running the proxy is sniffing every password you use on it. If you use one, try to make sure that you only use sites that send your password over a secure/encrypted connection. Also, I have heard that anonymizer is good. As for your proxy really being anonymous, there are a few sites that test that type of thing. Look for a post by cheyenne1212 and see if his sig gives you your ip address or the ip of the proxy. I don't know if that is a valid test, but I assume it is the same as anything else that grabs your ip. In conclusion, never think that you are totally secture, because you are not. Just be careful.

Howdy partner!!!!!! ahh a server that sends my data encrypted would be a good thing to know. Thanx for the reply bro.
    A+ Certified