Multiple Jokes

Thread: Multiple Jokes

Talking Multiple Jokes

Fractured Fairytale
    One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class..
    She came to the part of the story were Chicken Little tried to warn the Farmer.
    "Chicken little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"
    And what do you think that farmer said, boys and girls?"
    A little girl raises her hand and says, "Holy sh*t! it's a talking chicken!"

Surgery Election
    Three surgeons are discussing who are the best patients to operate on.
    The first says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up everything inside is numbered."
    The second says, "You know, i like mechanics.
    Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end and when a job takes longer than you said it would."
    "You're all wrong," says the third.
    "Managers are the easiest to operate on.
    There's no gut's , no hearts, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and arse are interchangable."

Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on

BIOS Bomber
    Originally posted here by PuReExcTacy

me too!!!!!!!

(Read the AO page with the AOL poster joke)
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

damn funny!
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]