Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ip block?

Re: Ip block?

Originally posted here by IrIsHASSasIN
    Is there any anti virus software out that can block others from optaining your IP address?
    no

=

You could just use an anonomouse (I know I can't spell) proxy server.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Iris: What's confusing you?
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

i would just go the route of the proxy....best bet there

im confused as to how to make my IP unknown.....can sumone explain it a little better?

There is nothing to be confused about. You can't hide your IP address from everyone on the internet. You can use a proxy to make it look like you are coming from a different address.

lets say you want to surf the web using a proxy.

if you're using IE, then goto Tools -> Internet Options, click on the Connections Tab and then click on the button that says LAN Settings Check the box under Proxy Server that says Use a Proxy for your LAN...blah blah blah... Plug in the Proxy server's address that you want to use and type in the port that it's running on.

You can check the other box that says Bypass proxy for local addresses or whatever, that's for when you connect to a host on your LAN, you don't need a proxy to talk to another machine on your LAN.

I hope that answered your question.
    t.e.k.n.o.

yes..it did..thnx