Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Telnet Help!!

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Nerd: I wrote this tutorial some time ago. It's aimed at more of a organization than individual setup but you will be able to find all the tools and the way to set them up and adapt it for a more limited system.

Hope this helps
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Tiger Shark must be using that MIRROR target we talked about several months ago because every time I try to attack his IP ( 127.0.0.1 ) someone starts attacking me back and crashes my box !!
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

Heh. 192.168.1.1? That's odd. You must be working at my college!
    \"The feeling of losing your mind is a terrible thing. But once it\'s gone, you\'re fine.\"
    Carrie Fisher

Tiger Shark must be using that MIRROR target
    See..... I'm Ub3r l33t....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Tiger Shark, I see your posts everywhere, ur pretty damn smart. Do you have a formal education or did you pick it up on your own?
    Here I come, I\'m droppin\' PLATES

RC: "pretty damn smart"..... Er.... no, I'm not... I'm faking it.... I wrote an AI program and it answers for me......

Thank you for the compliment though.

I believe I have taken two courses in my life and they were both software application specific, the rest I taught myself. I do seem to have a natural feel for computers though, for some reason it came quite easily. Is there **** that still confuses the hell out of me? Of course... I just try to avoid it or hire people to fill those gaps in my skillset......

Now let me get this straight..r u telneting in or are u saying the server is running a telnet port?
    [shadow]NorthernLytes[/shadow]
    NorthernLytes Raves [glowpurple]Go to my website! u wont be sorry![/glowpurple]

server running telnet.

HAHA telnet hacking? What is this 1991?

SevenBleach - give me your address, I'll mail 1 free CLUEPON.

Yeah 2pump, telnet. As in the program the you use to communicate by hand with a deamon. As in the program that you're probably not familiar with cause you've never bothered to try that out. What do you mean 1991, I think you need to think or study before you post ignorant and unhelpful replies.

Not exactly a "Yahoo Booter" but it does the trick.