Need help with public records search

Thread: Need help with public records search

Need help with public records search

My sort of girlfriends mother just got married. The guy's an ass. He's been in and out of jail more times than anyone I know. I've been doing a background check on him to try to prove to my girlfriends mother that he's bad news, but I've only found a few of the crimes that I have heard he's done from some of his family.

I need to know if any of y'all know of any good public records search sites. I've googled, and done everything I can think of, but every site seems to be a pay site. I've found various charges in Ohio (Felony Assault, theft) and another charge in Florida (False imprisonment). All of these were convictions that he did time for. There is no record of any visits to Federal prisons, it's all state and county level I assume.

I'm not going to release his name in the forum, but if anyone wants it for any reason, just PM me.

Thanks,

D0pp139an93r
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Banned
    Maybe those other crimes are just Rumers?

Banned
    Why dont you get your GF to suss it out for you. she would be able to find out ehat he was done for.

Nightfalls_Girl

We've tried. I think I'm just going to break down and call in a favor from the local police to run a search. The police chief is a friend of my grandmother. He hates me though. I've been his "guest" a few too many times. I was framed though.

Thanks.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    hahhaha.... everyone is always framed. I didn't do it either :P

The only way is to go to each and every state and find their records and search them. Its a lot easier and faster to just do a ay search and get it over with.

btw... the police chief will not get all of his records either. Different states have differnt policies on where their information goes. Just to give you an example, a friend of mine was wanted in Michigan for taking off while he was on parole. He went to Mississippi. He later turned himself in to the police in Mississippi, because he didn't want to spend his life looking over his shoulder. They told him he was full of **** and wasn't wanted for any crimes. 3 days later they came to his house to arrest him saying that they had to call the Michigan DOC and found out that he really was wanted for his parole violation.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman