Thread: Site Benefits

Site Benefits

Ok, I know this has been brought up plenty of times. But I will do it one more time.

Site benefits, basicly once you reach Addict you don't get any more benefits. I just think there should be more I don't care if it is a choice of new avatars, or anything. I just would like to see more Benefits.

It doesn't even have to be done off of Posts do it off of AP's. That would also work.

Anything just PLEASE.

More Benefits.

Anyone have any suggestions for good site benefits.

Intmon said if anything gets enough support they would implement it so here we go.

Yes i would like to see more benefits
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Banned
    Dont make me bring up the whole lunch box issue again.

Anything will do, Just please have there be something after addict.

I don't care if you get to choose the colors of your AP's something pleaseeeeeeeeee.

I'm begging here

I don't know what your talking about but yes i agree WE WANT MORE BENIFETS...
    I now climb back down from my roof hoping that JupeMedia heard my screams..
    And if that don't work then i guess that i'd better start writing 6 letters a day to em.
    That should get something done..
    Anyhow cheers
    Kris

Banned
    To be honest I dont really want anymore out of this site, I'm pretty happy just to post here. Compared to most sites this place is the best around for benefits etc.

Not having any benefits after the addict forum doesn't bother me....but I know I'd appreciate some more time and effort being devoted to the site in any way shape or form, and new benefits to older, more senior members would be a decent place to start, but there are things that need to be addressed first. I've read dozens of suggestions to improve the site that I haven't even received a response... Perhaps if JupMed allowed some senior members access to edit or add things to the site, then we could improve ourselves? The moderators plus a few people that specialize in web development (I know GG is into the site building stuff) could really make some awesome improvements, and JP listed a bunch of improvements relatively recently that we could start with. I agree with whizkid that some added site benefits would be awesome, but I also think that should just be the start of it. This would be a great place to list some specific benefits that people are looking for so JupMed would have an idea of what to do exactly....although I can't think of any at the moment. Many have been listed in similar threads in the past, but we could restate the good ones here to add emphasis to those suggestions.

Banned
    How about a health plan, or a dental plan. for those with over a certain amount of AP's posts and years on hear...
    (you need all three)

Nightfalls_Girl

P.s you did say anything.

PSS CHOBITS ROCK.....

Banned
    Actually a dental plan would do me fine, I cant afford to go to the dentist these days.