Thread: Is there an app that can Inventory Switches?

Is there an app that can Inventory Switches?

I've been bombarded once again with another inventory task. They want me to get a list together of all the Cisco Catalyst switches that we have that includes Switch Type, Model, S/N, IP and MAC address. Is there an application out there that will pull this information across the network? We have dozens of switches that are spaced out all over the place. Some are even mounted on top of racks that are 40ft. in the air and lifts are required to get up that high. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

Should this post be in another forum? OR, do Networking guys hang out here too?
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

Banned
    Everybody hangs out everywhere. And anybody will try to help you. I am currently researching your question and askin some friends for the answer. If i get it i will post it.

Thanks. I appreciate it. I just wish that I could help more often than being helped. This forum has aided assistance in many aspects of my job and for that, I am greatful.