Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My children are missing!

Dont worry about Hotmail, use this site !

http://www.lostchild.net/protocol-warning.htm

Pleas help, my children are missing! I need to know how to recover hotmail passwords and emails.
    call the police, they know how to recover the password and email.

nice story

Dr_Evil

You can go here They may be able to help you better National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    Link
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

doh!!

I obviously don't know the circumstances, but I would strongly urge you to go to the police. They have the resources to do "forensic" type analyses which might well be required......also, the mail provider is likely to co-operate with them, as opposed to a private individual.

If your children might have been abducted, then that is a Federal offence? the FBI will be able to help, and they have some pretty good computer forensic resources.

You will probably need forensic type support anyway, if they deleted mails? The password will not help.......trust me. Even if you could read the mails, how would you know where they really came from? you need legal powers to get the co-operation of the ISPs?

If you really don't know how, please don't even try, as you may screw up the information that the Authorities need?

This is serious, please leave it to the professionals.

Good luck

West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Personally, I think it is bullshit, and I think it is very sick way to ask to hack Hotmail.

When somebody is really kidnapped, you go to the police.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Seriously, if your children are missing, you report that to your local police. Use the 9-1-1 feature. I fail to see what using hotmail will do? If they are missing, I'm sure the police can get a warrant that will force hotmail to open their accounts to them for forensics purposes.

I've moved this post because:

a) I doubt the validity of the story

b) any parent who's kid has been missing 24 hours will use the police to help track them down

c) if you are the parent, you would have local access to the means to access hotmail.

As such, it's not as much a security issue as much of a display of social engineering.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Wow this is one of the dummist attempts at scoical engenering I have ever seen.

Val is that you?
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Ever thought of getting the police who is investigating the case to try and get msn to hand over the password for there accounts if they are really missing im sure msn and hotmail wouldnt hesitate to hand over account information or forward all emails to another address anyway i hope you find your kids safe if they are really missing
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

if your children did indeed check thier mail on thier uncles computer (assuming he has not deleted cookies or tempfiles) there should be a record of the email addresses in there...if you are running windows...it might be encoded..and scince you are thier parent u should be able to get into thier screen names using the lost password feature because u need their personal information. Wich you should have. If you do contact the authorities they can work with thier e mail provider to open the account and recover deleted emails
    [shadow]NorthernLytes[/shadow]
    NorthernLytes Raves [glowpurple]Go to my website! u wont be sorry![/glowpurple]

I don't know who I feel more sorry for, you or your lost kids (if they are indeed missing). If you get in contact with the Police Dept. (or FBI) they will easily be able to recover such things as e-mails. I am not sure why you are wasting your time here trying to get this type of information but it isn't going to work. These guys are on top of there game and a story such as that is alittle hard for even me to believe.

Adiz

hahaha....hehe....hahaha