Thread: Problem!

Problem!

I dont know if this is a bug or not but ive given out antipoints and it never says that ive given them out and it always says "user tends to asign" and its always negative when I post in the forum but it says I give out an even number of points when im at the home page. Help please!
    I AM FROM CANADA.....AND THEY THINK I AM SLOW EH!

From the FAQ's

The value of the antipoints assigned by a new user is zero, neither positive nor negative (depicted as a grey box), but the comments they add will be communicated to the recipient. When the new user has accumulated at least 50 positive antipoints, the antipoints they assign will begin to have a positive or negative value.

Exactly how much of an effect your AntiPoint Assignments have on another user is determined by a complex set of algorithms that make up the AntiPoints System. There are literally hundreds of checks-and-balances in place to insure that they system isn't abused. As such, the "power of your punch" may vary from day to day, and even minute to minute.

Cheers:
    DjM

ok thanx for the help!
    I AM FROM CANADA.....AND THEY THINK I AM SLOW EH!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Problem solved. Thread closed.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage