My children are missing!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My children are missing!

My children are missing!

Pleas help, my children are missing! I need to know how to recover hotmail passwords and emails.

Banned
    Use the "Forgot Your Password?" feature. And by the way you could have come up with a better story to get us to tell you how to crack passwords. BTW: you dont look like you want to become part of the community but still. I ain't gonna neg you, it's your first post. And also read the FAQ.

WE DO NOT HELP CRACKERS AND SCRIPT KIDDIES.

Re: My children are missing!

Originally posted here by doh!!
    Pleas help, my children are missing! I need to know how to recover hotmail passwords and emails.
    If indeed your kids are missing, don't you think the police are your best resource right now, not an online community?

Cheers:
    DjM

Haha, people are getting better at inventing ways to trick ao in telling them how they could hack hotmail. However if this is not your intention I apology...
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Thanks, but the truth is that they checked their email at their uncle's house instead of at home and the next day they disappeared. This is going to be tough enough without having to deal with getting 'flamed'. Really I need help, I don't need to convince anyone of anything.

O.k., I'll try forgot password but what do I do if that doesn't work and if they deleted their messages, how can I recover them?

Elite Hacker
    That sounds pretty serious. If they delete a message I don't know if you can recover it. Hopefully you've contacted the police. Just tell them you think that their email may hold something that can help. They can probably get into it no problem. They also probably have ways of recovering deleted emails. Just go to the police, it is their job, don't take matters into your own hands.

why dont you ask the last person that was with them.

even if you used the forgot password feature...it's either going to send the password to an email account that was used to set it up in the first place, and then you need to know that account and/or the password to it. Or they are going to ask a verification question, which you might or might not know. If they deleted their email, then you have about 0.0001% of getting it back. Unless they didn't empty their trash bin, and I doubt hotmail will restore a backup just for you.

Getting the police involved seems more productive than sitting in an online forum.

just my $.02

good luck finding your kids.....if they are even really missing.
    t.e.k.n.o.

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: My children are missing!

Originally posted here by doh!!
    Not Funny !! From someone who really had a missing child. An international computer security forum is the last place to be at this moment. I will overlook the fact that you probably know nothing about the major trial, just beginning here in the UK concerning the missing and murdered girls. If your children were missing you would be out there right now, looking for them and working with the police

O.k., That's enough. jm459 I'm sorry that you went through this too. It seems that you may be right. It's beginnnig to look like this isn't the place to look for help though it could be. So if you don't believe me or just don't want to help, please don't post.

Elite Hacker
    We are trying to help. We are saying go to the proper authorities as they can help you much more than any of us can, plus it is their job and they get paid to do it. Don't go on some wild goose chase. Leave it to the pros. They can go to Hotmail and ask them for the emails you want.