I Hate My Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread: I Hate My Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Hate My Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a very funny story from my job as a cashier/bagger. I was getting plastic bags from the back room and putting them in a cart. When I walked out of the back room, some lady came up to me and asked me if I was done using my cart after I had just filled it up. She said that she needed another cart because hers was full and she wasn't done shopping. I said that I'll get her another cart form the front but she said that she wanted mine. Another funny story was that I was restocking the candy isle and some lady comes up to me and asks where the candy isle is. Dude, it's like DUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! People are so stupid!!!!! Some people anyway.

ehehe. See, I work at Toys'R'Us (Canada) Ltd. We have people WALK IN and ask, "Can you direct me to the toy department please?" We feel like saying, "Your standing in it dumbass" People call in and ask the same thing, "Can I speak to your toy department please?" I just ask, "Um, which one...?" lol.
    Or when people walk through our security gates, they beep loud enough for the entire store to hear and lights are flashing, they stop, look you straight in the eye and ask, "Oh, do we have to pay for these here?" "No dumbass, we just like tagging $300 dollar items so you can walk out and beep and we can smile and wave..."
    I think one of the best ones was when a customer (probably was a joke though) called in and asked, "This is Toys'R'Us right?" "Um, yeah..." "Do you sell toys there?" Well, after parking the call I spent the next 2 minutes laughing my ass off.

And to try and relate this thread to security... lol. I guess people aren't just clueless when it comes to computers. I can understand some ppl don't know how to turn them on, ok, and some ppl just don't realize you have to PLUG them into the wall for POWER and take it back wondering why it won't turn on. But some ppl I swear have grown up in a salt mine... (Like an old friend of mine, wanted to shut down his computer, I think it was Win95 back then, message pops up "Would you like to shut down windows? Yes/No" He freaked out not knowing what to press. "OMG, what do I do???" "um, you want to shut down don't you?" "yeah, but I don't know which button to press!" "Um, try the 'Yes' button") I guess some ppl have to be under avg intelligence...

Dave
    Alcohol & calculus don't mix. Never drink & derive.

Yah, I know what you mean. It's no wonder the world has so many script kiddies nowadays, people are too stupid.

Banned
    Come on, everybody is unique in their ways, Sometimes the dumbest looking man can be the most brilliant man like they dont get our "jokes" because they are too dumb for them but if you say something smart and missed something they laugh their ass off because they undertsand something you don't. So don't call people stupid.

I don't really have any funny stories from my job, as I farm. Here you people are in your nice air conditioned buildings, and I'm out in the heat putting in spillways.

I guess the funniest thing thats happened to me, is getting stuck in a four wheel drive tractor. lol.
    =

she said that she wanted mine.
    some lady comes up to me and asks where the candy isle is
    Hey dude you are missing the point! Didnt know those are the new chat up lines !

Dr_Evil

Originally posted here by Dr_Evil

Hey dude you are missing the point! Didnt know those are the new chat up lines !

Dr_Evil
    They were looking for that new trendy food....What's it called?....Oh yeah...Young Meat.
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.