Wanna learn how to program in C++ or Java?

Thread: Wanna learn how to program in C++ or Java?

Wanna learn how to program in C++ or Java?

Hey guys, i dont know how many of you own codewarrior products, but it doesnt even matter for what i am about to tell you. Anyways, i was just messing around and i read the back of one of my old metrowrecks codewarrior boxes and you can go to http://www.codewarrioru.com/ and enroll for FREE for a class. Anyways, if you dont have much money or you dont have a lot of time to spare or you are just a kid who wants to take an advanced programming class, go there and enroll. They have basic classes and intermediet classes. Anyways, i defiently recommend just checking it out and maybe even enrolling in a class that you want to take!! Good luck, you dont even need a metrowrecks product for the courses, because they are completly free!!
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box

Thanks. That's the sort of thing that'll help me out, and help me to test out of CS II for next semester. I'll be sure to check it out.

My "ghetto room-mate":
    Major props yo!
    There is a ghost in the machine, and he is my friend.

Awesome site, but I checked it out, and classes started almost a month ago, (September 27, I think) So I was wondering, do we have to wait till the 9th of January before we can enroll? Or can we just enroll now, and then get caught up on everything.
    What do you get when you cross a nun and a penguin?
    An operating system that won\'t go down on you.