Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: to many fn liberal nazis on this forum

to many fn liberal nazis on this forum

There are too many nazi fn liberals on this forum. To name a few: NEEL, BBALLAD, CXGJARROD, CATCH, ENNIS, AND THE REST OF YOU YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

KISS MY ASS

Banned
    MAN YOU SUCK.

I love Nazis. And get a life. Telling us to get a life and you post some bullshit in our forums.

oh and by the way: EVERY GOVERNMENT SUCKS AND HAS ITS POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE SIDE.

With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

LMAO @ Noia

HAHA, lol , Noia.
    clinton sucks = a person that should move to ur anus
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Clinton you've made some good political points, although extreme at times. But actining like an idiot tends to negate those points, in the end.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

wohoo I always wanted to be a liberal nazi...hey wait what is a liberal nazi...hum I guess it would be someone a littel to the left of the nazi party....wait your calling me a republican, now those are fighting words
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Angry

Clintonsucks, your very bias and ignorance do nothing to advance any debate or discussion. You may think you are advancing your beliefs, but you are doing little other than alienating others, making yourself out to be a biased ass, and making conservatives in general look bad.

I for one have had enough of it.

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

nebulus200: why do you think I egg the guy on, I love makeing conservatives look like raveing loons.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

<--------------------------- Raving loonatic.

Oh and why are we neging people opinions in cosmos???? So the guy is an idiot, he doesn't deserve to be banned based on an extreme political viewpoint. Sure he singled out a few but, so what?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.