Thread: PC Entrapment

PC Entrapment

I wonder if anyone can help me i have a tower pc and i want to lock it down phisically but i am not sure where to look im sure some of you here have brought some security products but im not sure where to look do i need to know the size of my tower or will any tower entrapment device fit it.I want it to be custom keyed and drill proof lock and i want to buy from a uk company.

Thank you

Edit: I have an x86 based tower pc.

What are you actually trying to protect?

The physical asset? or the data within it?

Cheers

Are you trying to lock the case so it can't be opened, or so it can't be moved, or both?
    Sysmin Sys73m47ic
    -The Hacker Pimps
    -Development Team {FuxorWRT}
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=563

I want to lock the case down so you cant take the case off.

You must have some really good sh*t in there to want it drill proofed. Why don't you just get a really good encryption program. That way your data is safe. That is unless you are in a hostile enviornment then you should do both.
    Sysmin Sys73m47ic
    -The Hacker Pimps
    -Development Team {FuxorWRT}
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=563

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: PC Entrapment

Originally posted here by Dominaterx
    I wonder if anyone can help me i have a tower pc and i want to lock it down phisically but i am not sure where to look im sure some of you here have brought some security products but im not sure where to look do i need to know the size of my tower or will any tower entrapment device fit it.I want it to be custom keyed and drill proof lock and i want to buy from a uk company.

Thank you

Edit: I have an x86 based tower pc.

Here is a link to a UK company who may have what you require. They do a range of enclosures, and tower entrapments

http://www.abbiecomp.co.uk/security.asp

well i was thinking what if systems have a little ignition on the front of the casing. And you have to put in a key to ignite the system. Just a thought . I ve heard that some SPARC Server machines do have the ignition to turn it on. Anybody heard about that.

Banned
    Just a thought,

get some appoxy glue and glue the case on, including all the nuts, then glue it to the surface of where it is sitting, build a hevy duty cage around it and the surface that it sits on, making shoure that it is securly baulted and cementer in to the floor, (try titanium or steel hell try it all mixed together...)

now make shoure that you can still axcess the floppy usb cd drives ect, oh and swallow any key that you may have to it...

Just a thought.

Nightfalls_Girl