free unrestricted shells?

View Poll Results: Which Boot-loader to use?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • LILO

4 66.67%
  • XOSL

1 16.67%
  • GAG

0 0%
  • SyMon

0 0%
  • VmWare

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: free unrestricted shells?

Banned

free unrestricted shells?

Creating a scene................

i was surfing the internet looking for free shells, i saw a link on a bbs that said a free unrestricted shell with a limit of 20 mb i was in awe after all most people dont give away unrestricted shells for free because they are afraid lamers will use those shells for illgeal purposes

Creating a tear...................

i then proceeded to go to the link i then filled out the long and tedious application i clicked ok and it said in bold print PAGE NOT FOUND i immediatly hit refresh..... nothing

Creating motive for revenge....................

i click hit alt-<(its back in lynx) i then viewed the source i first saw some java that was supposed to pervent me from doing so(lamers) anyway, it was in java it took me a few seconds to figure it out it said open a popup window with contents of www.lameasssite.com/fakeshellhoax/cantopen.htm (the url was obviously fabricated to protect the owner) i was so pissed off at the site i nearly launched a attack on it

Creating a question.................

down to business, said the rabbit
    -alice in wonderland i was wondering if such a thing as a free unrestricted account existed, i use http://m-net.arbornet.org and CSA test drive free shells but it is hard to ftp around the internet and program certain things in such a restricted environment plus how the hell are you suppose to wargame with your friend in Korea across the internet w/o him knowing your real ip(i am so damn funny) and various other things from a restricted account

*note soon i will be windows free i wrote this a while ago and saved it in a text file until i got my internet access back or could find a machine to dial into and bounce off of

Share on Google+

as far as i know there are no free unrestricted shells available, correct me of im wrong but if you want shell accounts that has privs, then you will undoubtedly probably have to pay for them, nothing like that is just handed out free.
    speak your mind becuase those who matter don\'t mind and those who mind don\'t matter
    Share on Google+

Elite Hacker
    You can dial into my machine and use it as a bounce point any time you want. Here is the address: 127.0.0.1
    I hope when you said that you were refering to a proxy and not some defenseless windows user. Maybe it was a honeypot and the feds will be at your door soon. As far as unrestricted access, the only way to get that is to have your own unix/linux machine which you are root on, or crack into someone elses gaining root access. I registered for an account at sdf.lonestar.org, and it sucks. I can't even telnet from it. Therefore I only have that one shell account because I have lost all hope for them.
    Share on Google+

you'll keep running into dead ends trust me. Get an old 486 from someone and load some slackwear on it.
    Share on Google+

BIOS Bomber

Re: free unrestricted shells?

Originally posted here by double_negative
    Creating motive for revenge....................

the url was obviously fabricated to protect the owner i was so pissed off at the site i nearly launched a attack on it

Yea, sure you did, lamer.

Creating a question.................

how the hell are you suppose to wargame with your friend in Korea across the internet w/o him knowing your real ip(i am so damn funny) and various other things from a restricted account
    Your not funny. And if your worried about your real ip, then you must not be good anyway.

*note soon i will be windows free i wrote this a while ago and saved it in a text file until i got my internet access back or could find a machine to dial into and bounce off of*
    sure you will.

lol anyone else see how this is a classic example of the classic script kiddie? probably running windows 98 sitting there with about 200 win nukes thinkign hes leet, or that a war game has ANYRHING to do with DOS attacks.
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
    Share on Google+

T3h Ch3F

This is funny

No quotes necessary, I will repeat a great link I have for l337 ppl like you DBL.

I am quite frankly in awe of your skillz. I learned everything from this site. It is awesome how badass this Haxxor was. I always strived to do half of the things he did.

Someday I will live up to his legacy.

http://excaliburfilms.com/GeneralDVD/wargames.htm

Where the hell are you M3M!

Edit for amazing footage.

This link actually shows him hacking........I
    think.

http://moviefilmfest.com/800/wargames.htm

Y4 s33 1c@N b3 leE+ l1K3YOU8i+ch ic@4c+L1ke IM +hEMuD9e$T3R @NDl4YDOWNWi+Hy0Urg1RLPHRi3nDc@U531U$E 4 $imPL3 pROgR4M th@T4NY0n WHj0 w4nt5TO s33M LEET C@n U$3

Any little kid can be l337 now lol.....................................................

http://www.geocities.com/mnstr_2000/translate.html

W33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!!!!!!!

Share on Google+

Why do people even bother making a thread like this...
    Your methodology shows that you are the epitamy of stupidy.

Go watch another hacking movie.
    Creating further mindless stupidity....through mindless automation.
    Share on Google+

T3h Ch3F

Please

Please Mr. Moderator sva eour bandwith, kill this thread.

Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    did anyone else notice this poll entry ??

why program when theres Sub Seven

ummmm before the negs roll in I would just like to say - n00b!!!

_

v_Ln
    Share on Google+

Banned
    damnit valhalen i am not a n00b that was pretty lame of you all who thought i was inknowledgable god damnit those people pissed me off i posted that poll as a joke i thought it was funny but all you posers didnt i think so you all thought i was that lame god damnit ive been around on the internet since the days of dialup bbs and i havent found a free unrestricted account yet what i was actually hoping for was that someone here did and the reason i have that "unix-like program" is because all the normal format of questions pisses me off dumbasses all you dumbasses who called me a lamer i will come to your house cut off your testicles and feed em to ya and since now i know scum like you get voted for i am abandoning this site and not suggesting it to newbs anymore, o and btw youve all heard of me before i just didnt use my normal name because it was taken - Raven
    Share on Google+