How to crack windows XP home ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to crack windows XP home ?

Banned

How to crack windows XP home ?

Hey , im just kidding with the title. Here'smy problem. A friends latop got the known BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) and i have an original Windows XP Home Edition CD so i popped it in and rebooted and installed WinXp Home , everything went fine except the "Please register withing 29 days" pop up message every day, and if i don't register they will lock the Laptop, so i clicked to Register and it dialed the number but some woman said something about it was busy and some **** so i tried later a few times and still no luck. Now he has 9 days left ( i was searching for a solution in the mean time) and didn't find anything. Can i somehow turn off that Activation pop-up message in regedit somehow or register via the M$ website or something? Thanks in advance.

"MemorY"

Developer Extraordinar
    Do you mean activate your Windows XP? You don't need to register, only activate, and you only have 14 days. As for your problem, I don't really understand? The lady said what was busy? And you called what?
    Come to UnError.com

Banned
    Yes there is a way, be legit.
    Juridian. Did you read the whole post? and why the neg? It's not that you hit me hard so nothin to care about but in the future read the whole thread before assigning any points.

And microburn. No it's 30 days to"Activate" Win XP i messed that up with register. I installed it, everything works fine, as normal, only the messege pops up saying it needed to be activated and when i clcik Activate the modem dials out a number ( i guess it calls MS to activate Windows) and i hear some woman through the modem ( like if somebody is talkin on the hpone and you try to dial out and you hear the person talking) saying something about being busy and cannot not proceed the activation). Is there another way i can activate it or disable the Activate feature?

have you tried calling them direct that might be the best way to do it

Banned
    Yes i have. I Dialed the same number the modem dialed. Same woman same thing.

You should have an option to activate over the phone.

When I activate my windows XP systems, it gives me the option of using the internet, or calling them directly. You should have an option like that. Just dial that number that they give you and they will give the numbers so your OS will be activated.
    =

Hmmm The key that you used is it being used on another machine ? so far I only know how to change the key in windows Xp

Banned
    Havne't tried the one over the internet. I'll try it tommorow and inform you if it worked. Tx everyone.

Dead Addict: I used it on my machine but i formated my Hard Drive and installed WinXP Pro. So i should be able to use it on his laptop.

Hope it does work for you Sorry couldn't help you more on that

It sounds like it's not dailing the area code a recording come on like this. We sorry your call can not be complete as dial.
    I just remember one thing

If he has call waiting deactived *70
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.