Matrix Revolutions ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions ?

Matrix Revolutions ?

Hey, I haven't took the time out of the week yet to go see revolutions, like many of you probably have already ...I was just wondering before I go see it is if there are any good *scenes* like in reloaded when trinity fires up nmap..To all of you who have seen it, are there any good security scenes I might like ?
    "Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it."

mmm..... no... and anyone who says the film is overly complicated has no brains....

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

AO French Antique News Whore
    The movie suck on all side! Even the phisolophy side is pathetic! Their no good scene, you hope to get more information about the Matrix and you get out with more confused that anything.. It's waste of money, of time! Not even worth a DVD location!

And I was a die hard fan of Matrix 1 and 2! Worse film I saw in 2-3 years!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Something like ,

somethings change , somethings dont !

Mr Anderson ! where are you ?

Dr_Evil

I saw the movie on its release night and I was extremely disappointed. There was a good sequence of the film that lasted about 20 minutes...to bad it was surrounded by an hour of bad movie on either side...

I have to give it two thumbs down...horrible film, bad acting (so bad you root for characters to die just so they will have a little of STFU! )

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    There was a good 20 minute sequence in the movie? When when????? That must be when I fell asleep.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    i agree, i hated the movie... the only good scene was the sentinel invasion

what's up w/ this lovestory bull$!-!17? are they trying to appeall to female demographic...

where in philosophy does it say that if we create AI's they will behave exactly like humans?

what's up w/ the indian family at the beggining. "love is just a word"

programs having kids ... huh???

and who says that the robot BOSS is gonna keep his word? how can there be peace if they need humans as batteries??

Wachovski's progressively ruined the movie.

just my 2 cents

Originally posted here by souleman
    There was a good 20 minute sequence in the movie? When when????? That must be when I fell asleep.
    I thought the whole thing with Noibi piloting the other person's craft through the Maintenace tunnels, thrown in with Zion under attack was pretty neat. The machines looking like a swarm of locusts was amazing and the scenes between Morpheus and Noibi were kinda funny...but like the entire movie, those scenes went on far too long...This movie could have be edited down to under an hour

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Okay, there were supposedly 750,000 sentinals. At least thats what they said in the 2nd movie. I am sorry but there were more then 750,000 in the invasion.

And why the hell would they only have EMP devices on the ships? Your battling robots. Why wouldn't you set up EMP's around the perimiter a long time before that? Why wait until you only have 24 hours and try to use an emp (that is on an electircally powerd ship) at the last minute. It would make more sence to drop the EMP's ahead of time and then set up a permiter detonation or something.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman