Thread: Tutorials needed list

Tutorials needed list

I was browsing around another site, and I noticed they had a suggestion forum for needed tutorials/faqs. Their motivation was to decrease duplicate tutorials/faqs...I'm not saying it's bad to have duplicates, because everybody has their own slant, I just thought it was a nice feature.

Anyway, I thought maybe it would be nice if we had a place to request tuts on different subjects..and a place for those that can write get ideas for their next tuts?

Or maybe even just a sticky thread where requests can be made, then once the tut is posted, the request can be deleted? Would it be too much work?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    There is an index: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=133897 that shows what exists but certainly might be worthwhile to start a thread on what tutorials people want and then have someone collate it and send it to Negative or myself. We could then put a sticky on the forum to show what tuts people want to see and what ones are created (with a reminder for original work).
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage