Thread: Grammer

AO's Mr Grumpy

A school teacher asked her students to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.

Molly said, "My family went to my Granddad's farm, and we saw all his pet sheep. It was fascinating ."

The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted you to use the word "fascinate".

Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to the Science Museum and I was fascinated ."

The teacher said, "Well, that was good, Sally, but I want the word "fascinate".

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because Little Johnny was noted for his bad language. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word "fascinate", so she called on him.

Johnny said, "My cousin's wife has a sweater with ten buttons, but her **** are so big, she can only fasen eight."

The teacher cried!

That was a clever one, reminds me of myself as a child!

The Recidivist
    I am sorry but word play is considered the lowest form of humor.........I still think it is the best! Good one.

"Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche