Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: -- [ Mouse Problem ] --

Agent_Steal ,

looks like you are having hardware probs.Take the cable , check and reattach it.If you still have the same problem, it could be buttons.Buy a new rat, err mouse.

Dr _Evil

the mouse is brand new it came with the computer that i bought about about two weeks ago.
    it is one of those optical rats.
    i think ill just remove the mouse from my old 95.

thnx anyway

Thanks for the help guys ... I tried all the suggestions that people posted. They didn't work but thank you for the help. I just ended up buying a new mouse. What happened to my old mouse? well I took it part look just to take a peak inside ..
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

xero7x ,

I remember, I had the same problem with my microsoft wireless optical mouse.The signals were being interrupted.On my mouse I had a button on the bottom to change the frequency and that sorted it out.

Also check if you any any electronics device that might interfere with the signals.(is your cable entangled etc)

however I have stopped using the wireless mouse cuz its really !@$!@$ when you are playing games.

Dr_Evil