Public Apology for MemorY

Thread: Public Apology for MemorY

Public Apology for MemorY

I feel really Sh*tty for acciedntally assigning MemorY Negative AntiPoints and wanted everyone to know that I he Deserves two or more positives for my mistake as well as his gentlemanly conduct in inquiring the reasons for assigning negative antipoints. (AKA) Great Forum Member. Sorry............
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

Banned
    thats allright man, you didnt hit me much anyways. It's all good. Let's just forget about it and be friends :-D. C ya around.

Well it's nice to see that there are people out there that can settle their difference without throwing a huge fit. All too often I see people doing the same sort of mistake as fraggin and the other individual blows a gasket. Just wanted to give you both kudos for having a lilttle integrity... GOOD JOB GUYS.

I really like this forum. All of you guys have helped me out in the past.
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.