Synchronicity. Seeing it is true happiness.

Thread: Synchronicity. Seeing it is true happiness.

Synchronicity. Seeing it is true happiness.

Thought I would post one off the record so to speak.
    Cosmos.......The perfect forum for sychronicity.
    I've learned to appreciate it over the past few years.
    Sometimes when you hit bottom even when you're giving it 100%
    It is occasionally hard to find happiness in anything.
    I recognized this when I felt down on my luck.
    Of course, you can always count your blessings.
    You can say, it could be worse.
    Usually this really never helped too much.
    But, learning that sycrhonicity exists in your envrionment
    And, Learning how to watch for it and see it,
    In doing so, I learned that coincedence does not exist.
    It is merely a word made up by a weak minded fool.
    Do you think the divine would allow "coincedence"?
    If you do, that's fine.
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

No one has a reply? hmmm....
    There are many rewarding oppurtunities awaiting composure from like minds and great ideas. It in my objective to interconnect great things.

Doesn't look like it

well, thats . . . mm m m . . sometimes you don't realice what you have untill something happens that changes youre life or the life of someone you care about. i've had problems and said that that's the worst it can get and sometimes it get even worst. well i don't think "coincedence" really exist, because things happen for a reason. Almost everything as an imidiate action or result.

Sometimes when I get home from work, I sit in my car for a few minutes to go from Tech mode to family mode. I "want" to enjoy what I have and be greatful for what I have and the nice things in my life, but then I find this only lasts for a few minutes. There is something built into humans that makes us anti-contnet. You know the examples already. Spend 4 months saving for that Big Screen, then you will want better surround sound to accomodate a bigger picture.
    Sycrhonicity proves that not only does a higher power exist, but there is also a sense of humor there too. You are waiting on a parking place and a lady driving a station wagon with a bumper sticker that says "I brake for Garage Sales" zooms into your spot. As you make the parking lot again, you notice that she is standing by her car cursing her now flat tire because there was broken glass in the parking spot. I try very hard to enjoy the simple things. I try very hard. Things would be much harder to do without legs. (I tell myself that sometimes. It makes me feel better for about 5 minutes)

hmmm...every action has a reaction...so me responding to this post is not a coincedence...it is a direct reaction of all the actions I have taken to this second in my life...I mean if you think about it..If you had made a decision when you where 11 it changess the outcome of many years later..

Now heres a HUMMER....lol...

Examples of me testing synchronicities..

It's really all a state of mind..I came to relize one day that there where 2 shirts in my wardrobe that almost had special powers..while wearing either of these shirts wierd things always happened..I found myself one time walking around the block at a busy intersection never stopping for the traffic as I walked off the sidewalk to cross the street..But as i was getting excited about this little SYNCHRONICITY I found myself getting more worried about getting hit until I started second guessing myself and stuttering before I crossed the next street and almost got hit cause the light turned..It's like that ZONE athletes get in where you can do nothing wrong everything goes right for you, or the STREAK you get in VEGAS...

WOW or like me getting way into this post at work....LOL..sorry about the rambling

I would not say you are rambling.
    Have you ever caught yourself changing what you were about to say mid-sentence or changing what you were about to do mid-stream just because you may alter the outcome of a situation by re-phrasing your sentence of picking something up with your left hand instead of your right? This gets really interesting when you throw DeJavu into the scenario. When this happens to me I generally see how long I can play out the scenario that seems familiar instead of saying "Whoa, DeJavu". I have really freaked myself out doing this before. I had an occurrence go on like this before and I knew exactly what I was supposed to do and say and exactly what the reactions of the people around me were going to be. And sometimes you really go out on a limb when someone says "The wind is really cold today" and instead of saying "yeah, I know", A DejaVu feeling comes over you and you know that your response is supposed to be "Snow never sticks to flag poles, but your tongue will". The longest that I have ever followed through with the familiar thoughts, phrases, and surroundings of a DeJavu Scenario is probably 30 seconds. But that is a totally different subject.
    It's comforting to know that there are others who do not see such subjects as merely whimsical thinking.
    Here is Princeton's Global Conciousness Project Page. http://noosphere.princeton.edu/
    I bet these guys believe in synchronicity.
    Happy reading.