instant messaging toolz

Thread: instant messaging toolz

instant messaging toolz

are there any toolz for msn and yahoo instant messenger that will show if a person is on but in "invisible" or "appears offline"? if there is where can I get it
    Share on Google+

Yea There Is A Program That Allows You To See If Someone Is Online Even If There On Invisble Mode For Yahoo Messenger Only! I Have Attached It To This Post. Yes And Your Welcome, Also d0pp139an93r, Don't Respond To A Post If You Have No Idea What The Hell Your Talkin About, ROFL... I'm Out
    Elushon
    Share on Google+

Yes, it is called a surveillance camera

Logically, even if someone appears to be online, how do you know that they are THERE?...........you just see that they are connected?

Years ago I looked at some commercial software that worked on your LAN. It would tell you if someone was logged in (so will Windows!) and it had a sort of keylogger that monitored activity with the LAN. If you had not interacted with the LAN for 10 minutes, it would report you out of the office.................it was pretty useless..........an internal telephone is more effective.

Technology has advanced, and so have peoples tolerances diminished............you start trying to run keylogging on an ISP and you will need a new ISP, pronto...........and don't be so foolish as to think that ISPs don't have "blacklists"

Mess around at school/college and you will get thrown out!

If you are thinking of doing this sort of thing...................DON'T

If you think that it is being done to you.....................REPORT IT

Cheers
    Share on Google+

Slightly off topic, but relevant to the use of IM technology:

http://www.bitdefender.com/ has security add-ins for popular P2P proggies. It also has a free AV for linux, and other stuff...........could be worth a visit?

Cheers
    Share on Google+

Block checker

Hey nihil,
    for MSN msger there is a great page called http://www.mess.be
    its got a heap load of custom skins for msn... along with all the fun little tools you could ever want Its a great site... You owe it to yourself to check it out!
    Share on Google+

Try looking in the files section of the site? They have some stuff for msn/aim/yim
    Share on Google+

true they do!

Yup they do have some stuff in the archives.. But I believe that its is for older versions of MSN... I know for a fact that mess.be has alot of up to date files... for all versions of msn I was almost debating of getting rid of msn 6 and getting 4.5 again, so I could use all those cool chat toolz like macro pictures
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Originally posted here by Kruelty
    [glowpurple]I'm looking for a hotline 1.8.1 password cracker[/glowpurple]
    [gloworange]Anyone have an idea as to where i can get one.[/gloworange]
    Originally posted here by Kruelty
    Ok this is a quick and simple question is there any way to change a trojan thats in .exe format to a diff format such as .jpg or .mp3 and it still work as a .exe

ThE InFaMoUsE LoRd KrUeLtY
    There are malware and other kiddie tools to play with in the archive too.
    Share on Google+