sub seven help... !!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sub seven help... !!

Question sub seven help... !!

i was just doing some R&D with the sub7 tool ... and i accidently infected my PC ...i got rid of the infected file... ... using Norton.
    but the trouble is that i had turned on --->>> start up and on top of it ... i enabled "less known method" and "not known methods" .. in the edit server..
    so as such i m not infected with that trojan ... but every time i start my PC ........
    i get that message that that file is not found ....!!!

plz help me....
    !!!

ciao,
    Mafia_Almighty

Does it tell you what file it is looking for?
    Sysmin Sys73m47ic
    -The Hacker Pimps
    -Development Team {FuxorWRT}
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=563

Elite Hacker
    Your question is kindof rambled to where I don't understand it. But you can try typing msconfig at the run prompt and go to startup and see if anything resembling subseven is on there. Then just uncheck the box. That's all I could come up with from how I understood your question. It's probably completely wrong though.

I think it should be somewhere in the registry, I can't look it up right now as I immedialty have to quit but it might be some help. Search for the original filename of the server in the registry.
    Not sure but prolly starts up that way.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

If that ever happens again, connect to yourself with the client and uninstall it that way. It is a lot less headache.
    Sysmin Sys73m47ic
    -The Hacker Pimps
    -Development Team {FuxorWRT}
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=563

go to regedit and then check in
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ for a file that might be named like the server you created and delete it

alsocheck in mscnfg in the first part were it says windows open and look for a suspicios file owere it sais load=????

or you can always infect youre computer again with the server with the same configuration and download Agnitum Tauscan and scan youre computer, it a very good trojan remover tool.

http://www.agnitum.com/download/tauscan.exe

i forgot to metion don't play with fire you might get burned

If its telling you that the file isn't found, then it means that the file path is still in your startup, but it doesnt exist, so it wont start. Just to be sure though, I would connect to myself, if you get nothin then you're fine.

hey i have tried to search in the reg.. but np success ... i have checked my startup.... not there....
    i have already mentioned... that i had selected the "ess known"and "not known methods"....in the edit server........!!!

so these simple ones wont help....
    i have already tried all of the above.... still i'll try again...
    plz... a lil more info would help...

10x

ciao,
    Mafia_Almighty

Elite Hacker
    Some of us haven't installed subseven on our own computers and don't know what "ess known" and "not known methods" are. Maybe you need to give more info and explain what they are?

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    so ummm, what is the question? I don't see a question mark....

when you get the file not found error, what is it saying? What program is giving you the error?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman