Poll about cats

View Poll Results: Should a pharmacist be allowed to make decisions for perscriptions vs his religion?

12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, most definitely

1 8.33%
  • Perhaps

1 8.33%
  • Undecided

0 0%
  • Most definitely not

10 83.33%

Thread: Poll about cats

Poll about cats

I am bored so I am posting this poll. How many people on here love cats?

The Daily Cat

See sig..

Elite Hacker
    Paws, I love cats. We have three right now. One of them pees on everything so we have to keep him outside. It is really sad. The other two are just plain lazy, but I love them all. Kittens are sooooo cute!

I love a pussy cat . So cute.

How do you like your pussy? Wet, pink, shaved, .......... <<< did anyone see that poster? It's a poster with aQuestion " how do you like your pussy? And then pictures of cats and under it it says like , wet, pink, shaved and all kind of stuff.

T3h Ch3F

Cats are Cool

I always wanted a dog, untill I decided to work so much. I now have two cats, little bastards eat better than I do. LOL

For real Cats are self sufficient, much as myself.......... I respect that.

Token drunken Irish guy
    I actually dont like cats, they kind of freak me out with their slyness or something. Plus dogs are loyal and thats always good.

St. Petersburg, FL
    Most cats are irritating to me, but I do sort of have a cat. He lives outside, a stray I guess, he's cool as hell.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Only cool people vote yes on "yes cats are so cute", so all you retards dont dare!!!...like my lame attempt at reverse psychology?? GO CATS!!!
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Vermont, USA
    I've got 2 cats and 1 dog.

The dog is a yellow lab and brings the family great pleasure.

Cat # 2 is barnyard type cat earns it's keep keeping mice out of the house. Looks like a baby panther.

Cat # 1 is a purebread siamese which is an absolute *******. He bolts down food to keep the other from eating so then he can throw it up. I thought only teen age girls got bulimic.
    The siamese also attacks the other two animals for absolutely no reason at all. It messes with everything. It is the kitten pictured on my profile. It is pure evil.

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot