hmm...lend me some help?

Thread: hmm...lend me some help?

Lightbulb hmm...lend me some help?

Ive been inspired by some friends bringing up their own sites and by AO also. So ive decided to construct my own small time site... http://www.nullpacket.tk It's not exactly up and running yet, but i want to get all of what i need on it at once.

So i bet you're wondering, wow, who cares? Well, i just wanted some input from you guys on what i should put under for programs and texts. I have a lot of programs, their links, and their descriptions written down somewhere, but i know i cant think of them all, so if you guys could list a few if you have some spare time that would be great. Also, if anyone has anything they have written on a subject and you wouldn't mind me putting it in the texts section, just get back to me.

Many thanks!

Davessite.com
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

Exactly what is the site supposed to be about, what is the essence of the site?
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Well, its going to be like a knowledge database, hold programs and files that people can use as well as some news updates and such.

cyberarmy.net (yup, spamming again lol) has ahuge knowledgebank, CAs res library is also pretty big. Blacksun has quite a few tutorials also... just go to google and stat copying and pasting
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?