Looking back on 100 posts.

Thread: Looking back on 100 posts.

Looking back on 100 posts.

This is my 100th post. I know, it's an historic moment. This may even be commemorated with an international holiday. Start the fireworks....

Well, this has kinda gotten me thinking about what's happened since I first became an AO member. I've learned things here, and I've taught others what I know. More importantly, AO has become a place that I can go to be with like-minded people. I guess I'm just babbling, mostly out of boredom, somewhat because of the bourbon...

First, since I became a member, my now ex girlfriend left me 4 times. My laptop's keyboard has lost 3 keys, and a couple others just stopped working. I got my 1st real computer job at Best Buy. My daughter learned how to say w00t. I've built 9 computers. ThinkGeek.com has become my only source of clothing. I threw away a dumpster full of computers and electronics trying to prove to my ex GF that I loved her more than the computers. It didn't work. Now I miss my Sparc Station. It was old but it was still cool. I found it in a dumpster.

It's been an interesting journey. One which I hope won't end anytime soon.

Oh yeah, I never really said w00t until I joined AO.

w00t w00t w00t.

w00t
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

If this is what 100 posts have done to your life, You will be in real trouble before you make it to addict .......

I doubt it can get any worse He only has to get another 175 posts and he becomes a true 100% A.O addict and has gained access to the addicts forum