Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs from the upgrade? Please post 'em here

Pages not loading, for example after voting in a poll you get a white page and you have to go back and vote again?

bugs corrected

I'm the one who gets to fix these bugs, and at this time they've all been fixed, except:
    • Blank page after polls -- I couldn't reproduce this. Is it still happening? Has anyone else encountered it? Does it only happen after poll pages?
    • Threads not being marked "read" -- couldn't reproduce this either. If you use your browser's back button to get back to the forum view from a thread, the folder icons remain unchanged. You have to reload the forum view in order to see the folder icons change from "unread" to "read". If you've reloaded the page and the icons still didn't change, let me know and I'll look into it further.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

AP's can be assigned after a thread is closed. That can cause some problems unless that was by design.

The option to assign APs has been removed from closed threads.

- h

The admin mnstrgrl has a post count of 102, but has only actually posted twice.

Another feature?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Problem with the database when viewing posts by user "Webmaster".

http://www.antionline.com/member.php...tinfo&userid=3

I'm not even sure if you could view them before...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Wonder if their posts were in either a) newsgroups b) a forum that doesn't exist anymore c) a view that doesn't exist anymore?

And there are forums that aren't seen by all members, phish.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

And there are forums that aren't seen by all members, phish.
    Really?! Hmm... I thought I had already checked for those... time to check again!

BTW: Newsgroups are still there...
    http://www.antionline.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=3

You just can't see them in the forums section.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Well, you won't see the Mods forum.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

MsM, it actually was an error. I fixed it.

As for my post count, i suppose that's a 'feature'. I had to bump it up so I could test the earned benefit parts of the site. I thought it'd be better to tweak the count in the DB rather than spamming the board til i had the right number.

- h